Motivational Poop Posters

by on Friday, February 13, 2009 13:11
This entry is filed under: Support Systems
Wrong on so many levels, but so true, too

Wrong on so many levels, but so true, too

I know, I know, sexist, classist, beautist, racist, and all that. Why am I posting it? Because it’s true. We should have a line of posters that we create here at Jpouch.net – they could say things like “rock stars, they get diarrhea too.”

“World Leaders, yes, they get IBD too”

“The janitor at your high school, does he have a colon? does it matter?”

Happy Friday everyone, and thanks for a great week.

Oh, and here is where that poster is from.

7 Responses to “Motivational Poop Posters”

Marianne says:

February 13th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

I almost thought I was on the wrong site for a few seconds…but this image is a motivational poop poster so totally relevant…adds a little punch of fun and entertainment and we need that! Just trying to figure out how this picture motivates poop??? Go figure. Maybe I’m too blond.

the ill. says:

March 30th, 2012 at 2:02 am

the ill….

[…]Jpouch Life: Stories of Colitis, Crohn’s, IBD, Ostomy, Ileostomy & J-Pouch Surgery from around the world[…]…

chiropraticien says:

June 25th, 2014 at 9:13 pm

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this
    site is genuinely good and the visitors are in fact sharing nice thoughts.

Shelby V. Friehauf says:

October 2nd, 2014 at 7:31 am

It’s an remarkable article in favor of all
    the internet viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

Annett says:

December 20th, 2014 at 5:56 am

I read this post completely about the difference of newest and preceding technologies, it’s amazing article.

cool helmets says:

May 3rd, 2015 at 1:37 am

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
    it’s truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!