What is Love?

by on Monday, December 22, 2008 16:05
This entry is filed under: UC
Love is in the air...by Swamibu

Love is in the air...by Swamibu

Mark and I just moved to our new home that is located 3,000 miles away from our old home and family.  While unpacking today I found a quote that my Mom had given me years ago in the heat of when Mark was really sick and preparing for surgery – she gave this me and said, this is what I think love is, and I think you and Mark have this:

“Love is my decision to make your problem my concern.” – Robert Schuller

11 Responses to “What is Love?”

gabinet kosmetyczny szczecin says:

August 4th, 2014 at 11:51 am

Hello, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, because this moment i am reading this great educational article here at my residence.

chloe sims norvell mystic spray tan reviews says:

August 12th, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Make sure that you only cover the skin areas in the photograph, and try to avoid hair, eyes,
    lips, and clothing. In our estimation, if you can see the benefits of pursuing public relations,
    there is no reason not to use the best law firm public relations firm out there.

Learn how to apply these tanning products and you
    can show off your beautiful tanned appearance this summer.

sun labs spray tan uk says:

August 16th, 2014 at 1:57 am

“And I can see you – Your brown skin shining in the sun – You got your hair combed back – Sunglasses on baby”.
    Therefore, there is no risk of cancer, skin rash, and many other allergies
    that you can catch by exposing your sensitive skin to the elements.
    It uses radiofrequency energy to get rid of the signs of aging.

xiaxue nose job before and after says:

September 4th, 2014 at 7:40 pm

You can go to their websites and look for a listing for the doctors you
    are considering. This is the reason why studies and techniques have been created to
    deliver the best natural-looking results. If nothing else, it is more “beach and tan” culture than the West LA So many people seeking cosmetic surgery and there are many thousands of them who
    can afford it.

like it says:

November 17th, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Hi! This is kiind of off topic buut I need some guidance rom an established blog.
    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things
    out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m nott sure wheee to start.

Do you have anny tips or suggestions? Appreciate
    it

atlaspastamaker.com says:

February 7th, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Hello! I understand thius is kind of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?
    I’m completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and
    views online. Please let mme know if you have any
    kind of suggestions or tips for neew aspiring bloggers.
    Appreciate it!

clashofclansgemhack2.blogspot.com says:

February 10th, 2015 at 12:07 am

Acknowledging I experienced just thrown away an entire day actively playing a activity, I hit the
    delete button. As of this report, 1 of the most well-known apps or video games on the online would seem to be non-existant for the pill unit.
    You will obtain a extensive collection of photographs, layouts, and
    types that can be integrated into pretty much any concept possible.

Andreas says:

February 12th, 2015 at 10:22 am

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may just I desire to suggest you some interesting issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to learn more issues about it!

Insoles For High Arch says:

March 19th, 2015 at 7:04 am

Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who hopes to
    understand this topic. You realize so much its almost tough
    to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).

You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that’s been discussed
    for ages. Great stuff, just excellent!

Human Growth Hormone says:

April 6th, 2015 at 7:16 am

Hi there, its nice piece of writing on the topic of media print, we all be familiar with media is a great source of information.

Hammer Toe says:

May 24th, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!
    Extremely useful information specifically the remaining section :) I take care of
    such information a lot. I used to be looking for this
    certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of
    luck.