A Picture Speaks 1,003 Words

by on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:11
This entry is filed under: UC

No Colon Tattoo

Joyce is making a unique and relevant statement about her status a no colon card carrying membership, she tattooed the “NO COLON” logo on her tailbone!  Hahahaha, now this is awesome!   Megan was only so clever as to put the “NO COLON” on a cake for me when they threw me my “Mark has NO COLON (or rectum) welcome home party.”

Thanks to Joyce for the awesome photos, you can check out her post about her tattoo here: joyce’s post about her tattoo

11 Responses to “A Picture Speaks 1,003 Words”

E. says:

August 4th, 2008 at 5:18 pm

Hahahaha, I love the spirit fo this woman – tattooing the “no colon” symbol on her back. I figure if you can’t find humor in this journey then it would be too serious.

Joe says:

September 2nd, 2008 at 12:18 am

As a fellow member of the “no colon” club, I have to applaud Joyce for her ingenious tat. Now I’ve got something to consider if I decide to get inked again.

Jina says:

February 5th, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Now that is a tattoo that will get some attention. Love it! Has to be the best I have seen so farm haha! Keep the good spirits girl, not that you need to be told that!

activities summer camp delray beach says:

July 15th, 2014 at 7:11 am

This way, you can be sure that you will get your money’s worth.
    Some of these include: travel expenses to and from medical
    treatments, insurance premiums you pay for from already-taxed income and even alcohol or drug abuse treatments.

If you are nevertheless asking yourself what your children should for do for the summer time, take into account signing
    them up in a sports camp in New York. Along the margin of the paper group members can explain how each aspect of characterization applies to their character.
    Basically these with offer the standard drop protection with not
    that much else. For children interested in the environment, or even for kids who do not have the opportunity to spend time in nature, children’s eco camp is a unique experience.
    I keep very good notes on who makes a referral to me all year and then I host a gathering where
    I can celebrate those women. We started crawling through mud, under barbed wire, we climbed walls
    and we coordinated a team response to simulated enemy attacks.

A days-only transfer remote island the thriftiest cheap year camp plan. Depending on where
    you are going camping, you may find that it is best to look at some options for carrying these cylinders for the duration of your excursion.

marine ge refrigerator drawers says:

August 7th, 2014 at 10:10 pm

You genuinely can make your baits really seriously enhanced in every way to be detectable as easily as possible and as active in water as possible,
    to highlight your baits to fish senses. The old art
    of stealth in carp fishing seems to be as dead as the dodo on most
    carp waters today and it seems to me that the average carp angler
    is so manically driven to get in a swim set up and cast out
    they have no idea it is far better to think like the fish and not an angler first and
    truly give carp the respect they deserve that
    will guarantee to give them the catches their strive so manically for.
    Use your guam tar on the net trap and go at least two squares away from it.

annuity calculator monthly says:

August 10th, 2014 at 12:43 am

Senior citizen clients thought they had every reason to trust Mr.
    The net lease is one in which the tenant pays for two operating expenses, taxes and insurance,
    leaving the utilities for the owner to pay. When one takes a clearly sober, rationally well-balanced view
    here, from the perspective of God’s own attitude, all it
    actually amounts to is a fervent wish that the one forgiven will ultimately succeed at finding his way, seeing the
    light, and being granted mercy.

pitbull gym women's clothing amazon says:

August 13th, 2014 at 2:30 pm

When I was 16 years old, I broke a bone in my
    foot and, rather than seeing a doctor or getting an x-ray, I continued walking on it for days.
    Unfortunately, the solutions included by Apple, while adequate, aren’t exactly up to the task in my mind.
    This keeps your track moving and in motion, and it keeps your listeners attention.

self storage companies usa says:

August 16th, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Bekins Moving Company is prepared to offer a host of moving services for
    any need that you might have. Ask questions to get an accurate
    assessment of the move and cost. Their outstanding customer relations generate a very happy moving experience.

plastic surgery group of memphis says:

September 7th, 2014 at 2:52 am

To keep you in the most comfortable and peaceful state of mind possible, Dr.
    Place the back of both wrists at the bottom of the chin. It is normal to
    have slight bruising and swelling for about ten days.

comptoir en quartz Quebec says:

September 8th, 2014 at 1:50 am

I used to be suggested this blog by means of my cousin. I’m
    not sure whether this submit is written via him as no one else recognize such
    unique approximately my trouble. You’re amazing!
    Thanks!

marine refrigerator 22 conversion trigger kit for says:

September 25th, 2014 at 4:44 am

After a quick lunch and a brief nap back at the mobile home, we resumed fishing about three o’clock and
    fished all the way until dark. (AND “FLAVOUR, FEEDING TRIGGERS AND CHEMORECEPTION SECRETS”) SEE:.
    So, you will be guided accordingly and will learn better
    and faster.